Job Description- Coordinates all incoming and outgoing freight.
1. Must be proficient operating a forklift.
2. Be able to communicate via phone and email with management, employees, and the shipper.
3. Able to manage and supervise up to 5 personnel.
4. Able to adapt quickly to changing situations.
5. Able to work 77-126 hours per week depending on production needs.
6. Able to load and unload trucks and shipping containers.
7. Able to maintain proper temp of containers for frozen/refrigeration products.
1. Actively participate in safety policies, activities, and implementation.
2. Perform other similar or related duties as requested or assigned.
3. Able to use teamwork.
Special Training and Skills-
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write
simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on- one and small group
situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to add and subtract
two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance. To perform this job
successfully, an individual should have knowledge of email, spreadsheet software and word processing
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and extreme cold. The noise level
in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit;
climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and
/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds.